Children are much more vulnerable to intestinal infections, and they suffer poisoning and disorders more severely than adults. So that the summer would be filled with only pleasant moments, follow these 7 simple recommendations:
- Wash your hands with soap and water - after using the toilet and walking, before having meal and sleeping, etc.
- Be sure to take antibacterial wipes / gel for a walk. Be sure to use them before you treat a child with something - wipe your hands.
- Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly, in exotic countries - with drinking water.
- Give the child to drink only boiled (or bottled from a reputable manufacturer) water and milk.
- Food should be thoroughly heat treated (especially milk and dairy products from the market, as well as meat, fish, eggs, etc.).
- Do not store products for children long. Children's food should be stored in the refrigerator, unopened and must be fresh. You should not experiment with yesterday's vegetables, cereals, etc. Give your baby fresh meal.
- Always keep medications for intestinal disorders in the medicine cabinet: sorbents, water-salt balance restoring solution, as well as a drug for intestinal infections and for restoring microflora - Ecofuril® (for children from 3 years).